Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 WBSEDCL Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for WBSEDCL Recruitment
- 1.4 WBSEDCL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 WBSEDCL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 WBSEDCL Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 WBSEDCL Jobs Salary
- 1.8 WBSEDCL Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
Here is news for all candidates who are waiting for WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification 2017. WB Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has released a notification for 365 Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date i.e., 07-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be between 18 to 27 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)|
|Post Name(s)||Sub Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||365 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
You Can Also Check
WBSEDCL Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||Post vacancies|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||323|
|Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)||42|
Important Dates for WBSEDCL Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 07-04-2017
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 14-05-2017
WBSEDCL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
For Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Applicants must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Institute/ College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
For Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): Applicants must have Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute/ College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
WBSEDCL Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limt: 27 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
WBSEDCL Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through a triplicate Challan (One copy of Challan will be retained by the bank and two copies of Challan will be handed over to the candidate by the bank).
- For General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
WBSEDCL Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions. So Applicants can refer notification.
WBSEDCL Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview and Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants have to log in to the official login page www.wbsedcl.in
- Now, Download the Notification available in the recruitment section
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, fill the application form with the bio data.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form to the following postal address before the last date.
- Also, Attach required academic certificates with the application form.
- All the very best for your exam.
Post Bag No. 01 Sech Bhawan Post Office Kolkata-700091.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.