Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 About Tripura PSC:
- 1.2 Brief Information About Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Exam:
- 1.3 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Prelims Syllabus 2017 & Test Pattern:
- 1.4 TPSC Forest Ranger Mains Syllabus 2017 And Exam Pattern:
- 1.5 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
- 1.6 Forest Ranger Mains Optional Subject Topics:
- 1.7 Numerical Ability – TPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
- 1.8 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus For General Mental Ability:
- 1.9 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger For General Science & Environment:
- 1.10 Geography, History, and Tripura State Culture:
- 1.11 Tripura PSC Forest Ranger For English Composition:
Good news for the candidates who are in search of Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017 on this page we updated Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus and Test Pattern is provided here to download. Applicants who are going to appear for this exam can check the Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus on this page. Aspirants can download the TPSC Forest Ranger Test Papers on our website. Make your preparation simple and easy by going through the Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus, Test Pattern along with previous year question papers.
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
There is a huge competition for the Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Jobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern along with Previous Papers. For Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Exam, we have updated the complete and clear syllabus & test Pattern here. We have given the Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers check the Complete Syllabus and previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect. And also you can check Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Admit Card on this page.
Aspirants Can Also Check:
The syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of Tripura PSC Forest Ranger. Candidates can visit the official site www.tpsc.gov.in for more details.
About Tripura PSC:
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
Tripura got her statehood on 21st January 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
Candidates Can Also Check:
Brief Information About Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Exam:
|Name of the Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Ranger|
|Number of Posts||08|
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Prelims Syllabus 2017 & Test Pattern:
|2.||Geography, History & Culture of Tripura||10|
|4.||General Knowledge & Current Events of
Local, National & International Importance
|5.||General Science and Environment||20|
|6.||General Mental Ability||10|
TPSC Forest Ranger Mains Syllabus 2017 And Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Topics||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||English (Essay & Precis writing etc)||100||3 Hours|
|2.||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|3.||Optional (any two subjects)||200 (Each)||3 Hours (Each)|
You Can Also Check:
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
Forest Ranger Mains Optional Subject Topics:
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, and Veterinary Science.
- Computer Applications/Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
Numerical Ability – TPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2017:
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Profit & Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion.
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus For General Mental Ability:
- Natural conclusion
- Problem Solving.
- Logical perception.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series etc.
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger For General Science & Environment:
- General appreciation and understanding of Science and Environment.
- Matters of everyday observation and Experience.
- General awareness of Information & Communication Technology.
Geography, History, and Tripura State Culture:
- Natural Resources: Soil, Forest, Water, and Power.
- History of Tripura between the period from 1857 to 1949.
- Questions on Different Tribes, Languages, Customs, Festivals, Important Historical sites etc.
Tripura PSC Forest Ranger For English Composition:
- Question on English Composition.
- Use of common Phrase & Idioms.
- Prepositions and Articles.
- The ordering of words in a Sentence.
- The Ordering of sentences.
- Spotting the errors.
- Use of appropriate and qualifying words etc.
Candidates can also check State Government Jobs on our site.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.