Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TMC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About TMC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for TMC Recruitment
- 1.3 TMC Vacancy Details
- 1.4 TMC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 TMC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 TMC Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 TMC Positions Salary
- 1.8 TMC Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For TMC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
TMC Recruitment 2017
TMC Recruitment: Recently, Maharashtra State Government has circulated the New Vacancy Notification with Advt.No.40/2017. The online Applications are invited from talented and self-confident contenders to fill up 13 Nurse And Assistant Nursing Superintendent vacant posts. Aspirants who are searching for Nursing jobs this is the best opportunity to build their Nursing career in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC). Candidates need to apply for TMC Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date i.e., 16-05-2017.
We advise to candidates read the official notification to get an idea about this Notification. The minimum and maximum Age Limit of applying aspirants should be as per terms of TMC. Applicants who meet up with eligibility criteria along with experience they have a chance to get placed in TMC. For the 1st step, applicants need to apply for these posts and send filled form to below given address. Applicants who are looking for Latest Government Jobs can go through our website regularly.
The education qualification for Adhoc Assistant Nursing Superintendent vacancy applicants must complete M.Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years experience and for Adhoc Nurse post candidates should process General Nursing and Midwifery Plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1(one) year experience. The online application is available at official website of TMC i.e., www.tmc.gov.in. Follow this article to get more related information regarding how to apply, selection mode of process, age limit, pay scale, Application fee e.t.c. Keep regular touch with us to get notifications for all recruitment, syllabus, previous papers, admit card, cut off marks, results and other competitive exams notification.
Details About TMC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name(s)||Nurse And Assistant Nursing Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for TMC Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 08-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-05-2017
TMC Vacancy Details
Contenders who are interested in joining TMC Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2||Adhoc Assistant Nursing Superintendent||01|
TMC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Aspirants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Adhoc Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Candidates must do M.Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with 10 years experience as Nursing Administrator out of which minimum 2 years experience must in Clinical Field.
Adhoc Nurse: Contenders should complete General Nursing and Midwifery Plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1(one) year experience and also have Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 1(one) year oncology experience.
TMC Vacancies Age Limit
The Age Limit of candidates for these openings will be as per rules of TMC Hospital. Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
TMC Jobs Application fee
Candidates have to pay application fee Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Aspirants: Nill
- Other applicants: Rs. 300/-
TMC Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will be paid as per rules.
Adhoc Nurse: Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
Adhoc Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 40000-50000/- (Per Month)
TMC Selection Procedure
Participants will be recruited for these posts will be based on the following Test conducted by TMC.
- Written Test.
How To Apply For TMC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are interested in applying they need to follow below steps
- Applicants must Visit the official website i.e., www.tmc.gov.in.
- On home page search for required link.
- Read the official notification before going to apply.
- If eligible, Hit on apply link.
- On the online application form, fill in your details carefully.
- After filling the application form recheck entered details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then submit the Application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form.
- Attach required certificates to the Application.
- Finally, Send the filled application form to below given address.
- Take a print out of hard copy for the future uses.
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Mumbai – 400012.
Here we will update the information regarding TMC vacant positions after it announced officially at www.tmc.gov.in. Follow our website regularly www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get latest Central Govt and State Govt Recruitment Notifications. Book Mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.