Recruitment Notification Highlights
Sony Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are deeply searching for the latest Sony Recruitment 2018 they can utilize this excellent opportunity. Yes, Sony is going to conduct Sony Recruitment 2018 for graduate and postgraduate candidates through on-campus, off-campus and referral drives. Aspirants who had a passion to work with Sony Company they can apply online for Sony Careers 2018 by following the registration process which is provided in the below section. Before going to apply for the Sony Job Openings, candidates can check out the Sony latest job openings, eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, required skills, etc. If you found this job fit for you then apply immediately for Sony Recruitment 2018.
Sony is one of the top reputed company in this world. Candidates who want to join the Sony company they can apply for latest notification. Sony provides the best pay scale to their employees. This is the wonderful platform for the aspirants to build their golden career. We wish the candidates to participate in this Sony Recruitment 2018 without any deviations. If you couldn’t find a suitable position then no need to worry, upload your primary information in Sony official career application link then they will revert back to you if a suitable position comes up. For more job updates keep watching our website on daily bases.
In this article, we are providing all essential information about the Sony Recruitment 2018. By referring this page completely candidates can get an idea about the Sony Recruitment Process. Aspirants to get settled in this Sony Company they need to clear the written exam and interview process which will be conducted by the company officials. The company will choose the candidates who will give the outstanding performance in the entire interview process. So candidates should prepare well for the Sony Job Openings 2018. Applicants can prepare Sony Placement papers, technical questions and interview questions then you can hit a job in Sony organization. To get more valuable information keep touch with our website recruitmentsyllabus.com
Sony Recruitment 2018 Details
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Job Description||Start-Up Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Conglomerate|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
Latest Job Openings In Sony
- TSI-Photochannel, Ghaziabad
- Area Service Incharge
- Prod. Mktg.-BC
- Java Backend Engineer (Security, Fraud)
- TV Product Engineer
- Junior Business Analyst Customer Service
- Senior Data Scientist
- Machine Learning expert
- Natural Language Processing expert
- Product Compliance Expert – Consumer Law
- Application Support Analyst
- Service Engineer
- Intern, Cyber Security Analyst
- Manager, Theatrical Development
- Local Product Manager
- Finance Governance and Compliance Manager
- Digital Imaging Professional Business Marketing Manager
- New Business Development Manager
- Senior Developer
- Senior Front End Developer
- Digital Fulfillment Operator – Audio
- Digital Fulfillment Operator – Packaging and Metadata
- Procurement Category Manager – Marketing
- Senior File-Based Workflow Architect
- Fraud Detection expert / Data Scientist
- Global Security Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Audit Senior
- Key Account Manager
- Director, State & Local Tax
- Digital Fulfillment Operator – Subtitles
- Information Security Risk Analyst
- Digital Fulfillment Operator
- Prime Support Engineer
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant, A&R & Business Affairs
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- TippingPoint Security Analyst
- Senior iOS Developer
- SONY Marketing Graduate
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Marketing Manager
- Associate, Digital & Marketing Production
- Field Service Engineer
- Global Royalty Coordinator
- UI Developer
- Content and Media Engineer
- Junior Accountant
- Global IT Category Manager
- Solution Account Manager
- Product Manager
- .Net Developer
- Manager, Data Science
- Front-end Web Developer
- QA Analyst
- CyberSecurity Specialist
- Devops Engineer
- Licensing Position
- Digital Project Manager
- Senior Information Security Architect
- Senior Systems Administrator
Sony Company Profile
Sony was founded on 7 May 1946 by Masaru Ibuka, Akio Morita. Sony is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Konan, Minato, and Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets. Sony is among the semiconductor sales leaders and as of 2016, the fifth-largest television manufacturer in the world after Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, TCL and Hisense.
The company, officially named Sony Kabushiki Kaisha, makes a host of products, including digital and video cameras, Walkman stereos, TVs, and semiconductors, through its more than 1,200 subsidiaries. A top media conglomerate worldwide, Sony boasts entertainment assets such as music (Sony Music Entertainment), motion pictures (Sony Pictures Entertainment and Sony Digital Production), DVDs (Sony Pictures Home Entertainment), and TV programs (Sony Pictures Television). Under its first non-Japanese leader, Sir Howard Stringer, Sony’s realigning its business and shedding some longtime traditions. Sony is leading the virtual reality patent race. According to the firm’s analysis of nearly 12,000 patents or patent applications, Sony has 366 virtual reality patents or patent applications. PlayStation VR was released worldwide on 13 October 2016. Sony was ranked 105th on the 2017 list of Fortune Global 500.
|Founded in the year of||7 May 1946|
|Founders or key people||Osamu Nagayama(Chairman)|
Kaz Hirai (President and CEO)
|Headquarters||Minato, Tokyo, Japan|
|No. of Employees||128,400 (2017)|
Educational Qualification For Sony Careers
The applicants have to finish their Graduation in B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech And Post Graduation in any specialization. Aspirants should have the acceptable academic background.
Sony Selection Procedure
Sony will conduct four rounds of the selection process. The first round will be aptitude written test, candidates who will clear the written test they only eligible for the further rounds.
- Aptitude Written Test.
- Telephonic Interview.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Registration Procedure For Sony Careers
- To apply for the current job openings candidates should visit official website of Sony @ www.sony.net
- Go to Careers option at the Sony Home page, click on it.
- One new page will open regarding the job openings.
- All available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post which matches your profile.
- Read given the job description and job role details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- And fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- And submit it to complete the registration process.
How To Apply For Sony Jobs
Interested candidates can use this information and apply for Sony Jobs 2018: Apply Here
Hope the provided information about Sony recruitment is very useful for the job hunters. We are always here to provide accurate information for the aspirants. For more Job updates subscribe to our website recruitmentsyllabus.com then candidates will not miss any new updates regarding the IT Jobs in India.