Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI Clerks Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About State Bank of India:
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 SBI Clerk Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Jobs2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Educational Qualification:
- 1.6 SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 Age Limit:
- 1.7 SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- 1.8 Mode of Fee Payment:
- 1.9 SBI Clerks 2017 Selection Procedure:
- 1.10 SBI Clerks 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- 1.11 SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card:
- 1.12 SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Off:
- 1.13 SBI Clerk 2017 Result:
- 1.14 How to apply For SBI Clerk Jobs 2017:
SBI Clerks Recruitment Notification 2017:
Good news for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk jobs 2017. SBI issued latest notification for recruitment of various clerk posts. There is a huge demand for SBI Clerk posts. Banking aspirants in large number appear for the exam every year. SBI clerk 2017 exam handling only online mode. SBI Clerk recruitment is basically done in two phases first is Prelims and second is Mains. Candidates who are looking for a job in the government sector, it is a great opportunity. Candidates those who are waiting for SBI Clerk posts they can check details here. Applicants who are interested with eligible qualification can apply SBI Clerk job recruitment 2017 through the official website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for bank jobs this is a golden opportunity.
You Can Also Check:
Aspirants who are going to apply SBI Clerk recruitment 2017 notification need to have degree qualification or equivalent qualification. Candidates will be selected for SBI Clerk job recruitment 2017 after conducting written examination and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted from written examination. Candidates who’re looking for SBI Clerk job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Here we are providing complete information about SBI Clerk Jobs 2017.
About State Bank of India:
SBI Clerk Jobs: State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it had assets of ₹20.480 trillion (US$300 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian Subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
SBI Clerk Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk 2017|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Posts Offered||Clerks (Clerical Cadre)|
|SBI Clerk Salary 2017||Rs. 20,950 (Gross)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||11,000|
SBI Clerk Jobs2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 Age Limit:
Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 Application Form:
The application form will be available only online. Online application form will be available at official website of SBI.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only. Candidates can pay application fee through net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee of Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and the application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates.
SBI Clerks 2017 Selection Procedure:
The selection process includes three steps:
1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions) (100 Marks)
2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type Questions) (200 Marks)
3rd Step: Interview
SBI Clerks 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The Preliminary Examination which will be conducted online consists of objective paper for 100 marks & 3 sections would be there such as (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour.
- The Main Examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour 40 minutes. The main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into various sections such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The main exam question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer (negative marking applicable for both the exams – prelims & mains).
You Can Also Check: SBI PO Jobs Here
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card:
SBI clerk admits card will be hosted on the official website of SBI. SBI will not send admit card by mail post thus candidates need to download their admit card from the official website. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Off:
A minimum benchmark score will be decided by the SBI to short-list the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal or above the cutoff marks in the main exam will be called for the Interview round.
SBI Clerk 2017 Result:
The result will be declared on the official website of SBI. Who passed the prelims exam, will be selected for the main exam and who qualify the main exam will be called for the interview round. After the interview, the final result will be released after that candidates will be appointed for the clerk posts.
How to apply For SBI Clerk Jobs 2017:
- Candidates has to visit the official site: www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the application form to following the link.
- Upload your photograph & scanned signature to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Payment is done as mentioned on the site.It could be both offline & online.
- If individual applying offline criteria, then E-Slip will be made as mentioned on the site.
- If individual applying online then, follow the link to do payment through credit card or debit card.
We are providing complete details about SBI Clerk 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus
You can find here complete information about SBI recruitment. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in SBI bank this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 requirement.