Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Salem District Court Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Salem District Court Recruitment
- 1.4 Salem District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Salem District Court Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Salem District Court Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Salem District Court Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Salem District Court Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
Salem District Court has released the Recruitment notification named as Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The Salem District Court Recruitment Notification for 71 Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, Sweeper and Other vacancies. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for Salem District Court Recruitment can utilize this good chance. Applicants with 8th/ Matriculation from a recognized Institute as their education qualification are eligible to apply. Eligible and Interested Applicants can apply for these jobs on online before the Closing Date i.e., 12-04-2017. Age Limit for these vacancies will be 18 to 35 years.
The government of Tamilnadu has decided that to give a large number of jobs for Tamilnadu state citizens who are unemployed. So it released a job notification as Salem District Court Recruitment 2017. Salem District Court invites online applications for the Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, Sweeper and Other Posts. We request candidates to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Salem District Court|
|Post Name(s)||Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Salem District Court Vacancy Details
Candidates who are interested in joining Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|4||Watchman (Male Candidate Only)||06|
Important Dates for Salem District Court Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 12-04-2017
Salem District Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants must have 8th/ Matriculation to apply for Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
Salem District Court Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- For SC/ST Categories Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 to 35 Years.
- For MBC,BC,BC (Muslims): 18 to 32 years
- For All Other Castes: 18 to 30 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Salem District Court Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
Salem District Court Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
- Junior Bailiff – Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
- Senior Bailiff – MuRs.5200-20200 +GP 2200/-
- Record Clerk – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1400/-
- Driver (Male Candidate Only) – Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
- Gardener – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Masalchi – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Watchman (Male Candidate Only) – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Sweeper – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Salem District Court Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Written test and Viva Voce test and Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the Salem District Court Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the Salem District Court Recruitment application form to the below postal address before the last date.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Salem – 636007.
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, Syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.