Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About RBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for RBI Recruitment
- 1.3 RBI Vacancy Details
- 1.4 RBI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 RBI Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 RBI Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 RBI Positions Salary
- 1.8 RBI Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification has released by RBI for filling up of 161 Officer Grade B vacant positions. This is a wonderful chance for the applicants who are looking for Reserve Bank of India Openings. The Officer Grade B posts online application are available on the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in from 03-05-2017. All skillful and capable participants can apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017 before the closing date i.e., 23-05-2017. Job seekers can follow this page to get Model Papers for all Bank jobs.
As per the official news, candidates who are applying for these posts must complete the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute. The minimum and maximum age criteria of the applicant should be between 21 to 30 years. For every Bank Jobs, there is a chance of huge competition so aspirants can use this latest RBI Recruitment quickly without wasting time. Contenders can follow this RBI Officer Grade B Vacancies 2017 to get placed in RBI.
The RBI recruit the applicants based on their performance in the written test and interview. Shortlisted applicants will receive a salary of Pay Scale: Rs. 65,789/-. Applicants can check RBI vacancy details like educational qualification, age limits, application process etc. from below sections. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About RBI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name(s)||Officer Grade B|
|Number of Vacancies||161 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 03-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-05-2017
RBI Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining RBI Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
|1||General RBI Grade – B||145|
|2||RBI Grade – B (Economic and Social Policy Department)||12|
|3||RBI Grade – B (Statistics and Information Management)||04|
RBI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Contenders who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Aspirants should complete Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017.
RBI Vacancies Age Limit
The Job Applicants age should be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the RBI.
RBI Jobs Application fee
Applicants of RBI Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through prescribed mode.
- General / OBC Applicants: Rs. 850/-.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
RBI Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will be paid as per terms and conditions of MDU.
Pay Scale: Rs. 65,789/- per month.
RBI Selection Procedure
- Online Examination/Written Test.
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2017
- Visit RBI official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Go to the careers page on home page.
- Search for required Recruitment link.
- Read the official notification carefully to get an idea about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application and Make Application Fee Payments
- Take a print out of RBI Recruitment 2017 online application form for future reference.
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Official Notification
We hope that above information is useful and make the applicant job search more simple and clear. We will update the latest recruitment notifications of Government and Central Government Jobs. So keep in regular touch with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com and also Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for all latest updates.