Recruitment Notification Highlights
Oracle Recruitment 2018
Oracle Recruitment 2018: Oracle company has released an Oracle Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are seeking for a job in Oracle company they can utilize this glories opportunity by applying for the Oracle Recruitment 2018. Oracle giving an amazing offer for the entry-level engineers, graduated and postgraduate candidates by conducting Oracle direct walk-ins, Oracle off-campus, Oracle on-campus and Oracle referral drives. So candidates without any deviation should apply for the Oracle Careers.
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products. Oracle Company provides the best work environment, along with great motivating awarding and recognition structure, has a terrific company culture which is a rare combination to find. Oracle is the only platform to shape your career growth. So Candidates don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Nowadays getting a job in Oracle is a complicated thing, because of a tight competition. So do hard work to get settled in your dream company. To know more job openings in IT sectors aspirants keep in touch with our website recruitmentsyllabus.com
Most of the candidates having so many confusions about Oracle Recruitment 2018. Now no need worry about your confusions because through this article we are uploading all essential information about the Oracle Recruitment 2018 like Oracle current job opportunities, Oracle company profile, selection process, how to apply for the Oracle careers. So candidates who are going to appear in the Oracle Recruitment 2018 they should spend a movement to read this article completely. Candidates should have a showcase of communication skills, technical stuff and excellent academic background they can easily select in the Oracle Recruitment 2018.
Oracle Recruitment 2018 Details
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Job Description||Start-Up Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT- Services|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
Latest Job Openings In Oracle
- Applications Developer 3
- Analyst – Project Accounting
- Oracle Net Suite Sales Executive
- QA Analyst 4-ProdDev
- Business Development Manager Cloud Technology
- Principal Consultant
- Consulting Solution Senior Director
- Helpdesk Analyst
- Accounting Support A2-Fin
- Technical Analyst 1-Support
- CX Cloud Applications Sales Representative III
- Cloud Platform Sales Rep
- Staff Consultant
- EMEA Business Services Analyst
- NetSuite Sales Rep
- Key Account Sales Representative
- Software Developer 3
- Facilities Specialist
- Programmer Analyst
- Telesales Business Development Representative III
- Consulting Sales Snr Director
- SaaS Customer Success Manager
- Senior CX Presales Consultant
- Frontline Customer Support Agent
- Revenue Analyst 1-Fin
- Principal Sales Consultant – CX
- Cloud Platform Representative
- Contracts Manager-Fin
- CX Transformation Deal Maker
- CX/CRM Presales Consultant – Services and Sales
- CX Cloud Sales Executive
- Project Manager ERP Cloud
- Principal Automation Engineer
- Client Success Specialist IV
- Alliances Consultant 4
- Consulting Sales Snr Director
- QA Manager
- CX Cloud Commercial Sales Rep
- Technical Analyst 2-Support
- Senior Director, Product Management
- Office Services Support A2
- Cloud Database Engineer / Architect
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Principal Consultant
- Telephone/Receptionist A1
- Sales Operations Analyst
Oracle Company Profile
Oracle company was founded in the year of 1977 by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products-particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in the data center.
By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers- 400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers. By engineering out the complexity that stifles business innovation, Oracle is engineering in speed, reliability, security, and manageability. The result is best-in-class products throughout an integrated stack of hardware and software, with every layer designed and engineered to work together according to open industry standards. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft. On July 28, 2016 Oracle bought NetSuite, the very first cloud company, for $9.3 billion.
|Founded in the year of||June 16, 1977|
|Founders or key people||Larry Ellison
(Executive Chairman & CTO)
Jeff Henley (Vice Chairman)
Safra Catz (CEO)
Mark Hurd (CEO)
|Headquarters||Redwood Shores, California,
|No. of Employees||138,000 (2017)|
Oracle Selection Procedure
Oracle will conduct the following rounds of selection process.
- Aptitude Written Test.
- Telephonic Interview.
- Technical Interview.
- Face To Face HR Interview.
Registration Procedure For Oracle Job Vacancies
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.oracle.com to apply for the job openings.
- Select Careers option at the Oracle Homepage, click on it.
- All available vacancies will display on the screen.
- Select a Job which matches your profile.
- Read given details and click on apply now option.
- And fill the online application form with required details.
- And submit it to complete the registration process.
How To Apply For Oracle Careers
Hope the provided information is good enough for the job seekers. For more Job updates keep watching our website recruitmentsyllabus.com then candidates will get new updates regarding the IT Jobs in India.