Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download OPSC Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam
- 1.3 OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.6 Steps To Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017 is available here to download. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recently released a Recruitment Notification to fill up 192 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Written Exam will be conducted for Assistant Public Prosecution in 2017. Aspirants who applied for this OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor can download their Hall Ticket on its official website.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is decided to conduct written test for registered aspirants. A large number of aspirants have submitted the application forms through online mode. Aspirants who have submitted their applications are curiously waiting for OPSC Admit Card 2017. In the OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification aspirants selection process will be based on their performance in written test and viva voce test conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Download OPSC Hall Ticket
Dear aspirants who are going to appear in the examination need to carry OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017. Without Hall Ticket you will not be allowed to the Examination Hall. The direct link for the Hall Ticket of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam is available on our site. Candidates can visit the official website opsc.gov.in for more details about OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2017.
Details About OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Soon|
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern
Students can also check OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern.
|S. No||Name of the Subject||Marks Awarded||Time Duration|
|1||The Evidence Act, 1872||40 marks||2 Hrs 30 minutes|
|2||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45 marks|
|3||The Code of Criminal Procedure||45 marks|
|4||Viva Voce||20 Marks|
- The total time duration is 2 hours 20 minutes.
- The shortlisted candidates in the written test must attend viva voce.
- The Written Exam is for 130 marks.
- Viva-voce is for 20 marks.
- Final selection will be done based on the applicant’s performance in Viva-voce.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.