Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OJEE Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download Odisha JEE Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
- 1.3 Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Test Pattern
- 1.4 Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Centers
- 1.5 Courses Offered By OJEE
- 1.6 OJEE Exam Pattern for MBA, MCA
- 1.7 OJEE Exam Pattern for LE B.Tech
- 1.8 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.9 Steps To Download OJEE Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card 2017
OJEE Admit Card 2017: Candidates are you searching for the Odisha JEE Hall Ticket 2017? Then you are at the correct place to download the OJEE Hall Ticket 2017. The State Government of Odisha released the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from its official website. So, all the registered students can download the Admit Card from the official website. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 will be held on 14th May 2017.
Odisha Join Entrance Examination is an entrance exam conducted by the Odisha State Education Board. Odisha JEE Exam conducted to provide admissions to various private and governmental medical, engineering and management institutions. By writing this Odisha Joint Entrance Exam students can get the entry to join different courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMS, BAMS etc. Every year, Government of Odisha conducted Odisha Joint Entrance Exam in the month of May. Like this year also board going to conduct the Examination in the month of May 14th, 2017.
Download Odisha JEE Hall Ticket
A huge number of candidates had applied for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2017 through online mode. After successful completion of the Application form, all the students are searching for Odisha JEE Hall Ticket 2017 to take the written exam. The board will release the OJEE Admit Card 2017 from its official website www.ojee.nic.in.Candidates can check Odisha JEE Previous Papers from our site.
Details About Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
|Name of the Organization||Odisha State Education Board|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available|
|Exam Date||14th May 2017|
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Test Pattern
Aspirants are suggested to refer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to know about the topics to cover in the examination by preparing the Syllabus candidates can get good marks in Written Test.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Centers
Courses Offered By OJEE
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
- PGAT for M. Tech
- M. Arch and M. Pharm
- M. Tech (Part Time)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
OJEE Exam Pattern for MBA, MCA
- It is an Objective Based written exam consists of Multiple Choice questions.
- Duration of the written exam is 2 hours only.
OJEE Exam Pattern for LE B.Tech
- It is also an objective based written test consist of multiple choice questions i.e each question carries Four answers.
- Total no of questions appear on the exam papers is 120 Questions.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Steps To Download OJEE Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the OJEE Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the OJEE Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.