Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NRL Recruitment 2018
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released the advertisement of NRL Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.nrl.co.in. Contenders who are waiting for the NRL Recruitment this is a good opportunity. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest NRL Jobs. Interested aspirants can check NRL Recruitment 2018 notification on our site. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
NRL Recruitment 2018
Numaligarh Refinery Limited which is also known Shortly as NRL. The official website for NRL is www.nrl.co.in. Numaligarh Refinery Township occupying more than 250 acres of undulating terrain and separated from the Refinery by a few kilometers was constructed without disturbing the picturesque landscape unique to the area. This has served the dual purpose of preserving the natural profile, as well as adding to the aesthetic beauty to the township. Now, NRL released the employment notification for filling up the vacant posts in the various department. Candidates who are willing to work with NRL, are advised to fill the applications. So, applicants please keep visiting our page regularly to get up to date information.
Candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs here is the opportunity. NRL released the Recruitment Notification to recruit the young and enthusiast contenders for various Departments. Eligible and interested candidates have to download the Application for NRL Recruitment 2018 from the official site. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the NRL Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirants will get an idea about eligibility, application and selection procedure and also information need to fill application etc. Job aspirant is advised to read this page carefully, we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Keep visiting our web page recruitmentsyllabus.com for Regular updates and more Detailed Information about NRL Recruitment.
About Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Numaligarh Refinery Limited is known as NRL. Nestling in the sylvan environs of the Brahmaputra valley where the beautiful rendezvous of water and land throws up myriad colours, Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region. The 3 MMTPA Numaligarh Refinery Limited was dedicated to the nation by the erstwhile Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri A. B. Vajpayee on 9th July 1999. NRL has been able to display creditable performance since the commencement of commercial production in October 2000. With its concern, commitment and contribution to socio-economic development of the state combined with a track record of continuous growth, NRL has been conferred the status of Mini Ratna PSU. Nestled among the luxuriant hills, the pretty township houses almost all the NRL employees and their families. The Township has all the modern facilities within its boundary limits. Apart from the basic necessities of Residential quarters, Hospital and School, the Township has a Co-operative society which caters to the day to day needs of its residents. Well maintained parks, open spaces and entertainment facilities like the Club, Community Centre, swimming pools, gyms, tennis courts, playgrounds make for a good and comfortable living experience.
Details About NRL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Also Known As||NRL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
NRL Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||17 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Officer (Grade- A)||1 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||3 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
NRL Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for NRL Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation): First class degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering/ME/Instrumentation having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Officer (Grade- A): Engineering degree in any discipline or MBA with minimum 60% marks with relevant experience.
NRL Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation): Age Limit is 30 years.
- Officer (Grade- A): Refer Notification.
NRL Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
NRL Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for NRL Recruitment will be paid as follows:
Graduate Engineer Trainee(Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation): Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month.
Officer (Grade- A): Rs.24900-50500/- Per Month.
NRL Openings Selection Procedure
- Candidates will get selected for NRL Ltd Vacancies based on their presentation in written test/ interview organized by the recruitment panel of the corporation.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for NRL Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NRL which is www.nrl.co.in
- Then, hit on “Careers” tab which is available on the right side of home page.
- On the careers page, press on “Current Openings” tab given in the left panel.
- Now hit on appropriate link of your suitable job.
- A pdf file will be opened having complete details of the job.
- Candidates need to read the complete information carefully.
- After that, hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Thereafter fill correct and entire details in the online application form and upload the recent passport size photo and other required documents ion proper manner.
- At last press on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of the duly filled form for future reference.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the NRL Recruitment Notifications.