Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NICL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About NICL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 NICL Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for NICL Recruitment
- 1.4 NICL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 NICL Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 NICL Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 NICL Jobs Salary
- 1.8 NICL Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For NICL Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
NICL Recruitment 2017
NICL Recruitment: National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) invites applications for recruitment of 205 (Two Hundred Five) Administrative Officers in Scale I Vacancies. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity can grab this chance to settle down in the government sector. Contenders who are looking for a job in NICL those applicants can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date i.e., 20-04-2017. Aspirants with Graduation / Post Graduation (60 % of marks for General and 55 % for all other reserved categories) are eligible to apply for theses vacancies. Age Limit of the candidates for these openings will be between 21 years to 27 years. All the Eligible and Interested contenders can check this complete article to get full details about NICL Recruitment 2017
Job in NICL is Secured and having full of benefits. So getting a job in NICL, not an easy the NICL selection board will organize the Prelims Mains Examination to recruit the applicants. The Candidates who qualified both the examination are eligible to the next round i.e., Interview. This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for NICL jobs. Other details of NICL recruitment 2017 like how to apply, application fee, selection process, educational qualification and more can be found below. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About NICL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL)|
|Post Name(s)||Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
NICL Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining NICL Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Important Dates for NICL Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-04-2017
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees: 20-04-2017
- Date of online Examination – Phase I: 3rd / 4th June 2017 (Tentative)
- Date of online Examination – Phase II: 2nd July 2017(Tentative)
NICL Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Candidates must have Graduation / Post Graduation (60 % of marks for General and 55 % for all other reserved categories) are eligible.
NICL Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
ST, SC, PWD, Women: 10 years
NICL Jobs Application fee
Applicants of NICL Circle Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.100/-
NICL Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- in 1st year and Rs.30000 in 2nd year.
NICL Selection Procedure
The applicant will be selected for this vacancy will be based on Written Examination and Interview and Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For NICL Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants have to log in to the official login page www.nationalinsuranceindia.com.
- Now, Download the Administrative Officer Notification.
- Eligible individuals can click on the applied link.
- Now, fill the online application form with the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per rules.
- Finally, submit the Application form by clicking submit button.
- Take the print out of the application for future use.
- All the very best for your examination.
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the Model papers, Syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.