Recruitment Notification Highlights
NATA Admit Card 2017
The council of Architecture will be going to conduct the National Aptitude Test in Architecture on 16th April 2017 by offline mode. NATA Admit Card 2017 available on its official site nata.nic.in. NATA Admit Card 2017 contains applicant’s name, exam key, appointment number, registration number, date of birth, signature and photograph along with the date, time & venue of entrance exam. After filling the application form for NATA 2017 aspirants are required to take a printout of the admit card of NATA 2017.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is organized by Council of Architecture. It is an engineering entrance examination conducted and provide admissions into Architecture courses. Aspirants who have applied this examination can download NATA Admit Card 2017 from an official site. The written test will be conducted on 16th April 2017 for which NATA Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be available now. candidates who are attending the examination must carry their Admit Card at the exam center.
Download NATA COA Hall Ticket
NATA is the 5 years B.Arch graduation degree course which is conducted by the Council of Architecture to select the eligible and dynamic students to take the admissions in top architecture colleges. After filling the registration form and getting the registration details, the students are now waiting for their NATA Hall Ticket 2017. Admit Card will be available on the official website. Aspirants can download their Hall Ticket or take the hard copy of it for future usage.
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern
- It will be an offline examination.
- Participants will be allowed 03 hours to solve the questions paper.
- 90 minutes will be provided to solve Mathematics & General Aptitude paper.
- 9 minutes will be only given to drawing section.
- There are 2 questions in drawing section.
- Maths and General Aptitude will have 20 questions and 40 questions of 02 mark each.
- For the drawing section, there will be two questions of 40 marks.
- NATA Test 2017 will not have negative marking.
Details About NATA Exam:
|Name of the Organization||council of Architecture|
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Now|
|Exam Date||16th April 2017|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NATA Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture exams can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download NATA Hall Ticket.
- Af firstly, visit the official website of NATA i.e. www.nata.in
- Select the NATA Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
NATA Admit Card Download Date: Available Now
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Examination: 16th April 2017
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates