Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus
- 1.1 Brief Information About Ranchi Collectorate Exam
- 1.2 Maharashtra SI Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Maharashtra State Police SI Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.4 Maharashtra Police SI (Clerk, Accounts) Mental Aptitude Test Syllabus
- 1.5 Maharashtra Police SI Mental Ability Syllabus
- 1.6 Maharashtra State Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- 1.7 Maharashtra Police Department Syllabus For General Knowledge
- 1.8 Maharashtra State Police Sub Inspector Syllabus For Law And Constitution
- 1.9 Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Syllabus For General Hindi
- 1.10 Maharashtra State SI Syllabus For Intelligence Quotient Test
Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus
Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus: Candidates who are waiting for the Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus can download here. The Maharashtra Police Department is going to Recruit the 104 Vacancies of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Applicants who are going to appear for Sub Inspector Exam can check the Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus on this page.
The Maharashtra Police Department issued an Employment News about the recruitment of Sub Inspector Posts. The eligible and interested aspirants are applied for this vacancy and already most of the candidates started their preparation. So candidates can check these Syllabus and Exam Pattern for reference purpose. Prepare well and get good marks in your Examination.
Aspirants who are searching for the Maharashtra Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus are at the right place. There is a huge competition for this Maharashtra Police Jobs. We have updated complete and clear Syllabus. Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern is here on this page. Eligible aspirants who have applied for the Maharashtra Sub Inspector recruitment and check the Maharashtra Sub Inspector Syllabus. And also get Maharashtra Sub Inspector Previous Papers on our site.
Brief Information About Ranchi Collectorate Exam
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector Syllabus|
|Number of Posts||104|
|Job Location||Maharashtra State|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Maharashtra SI Exam Pattern
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type (MCQs)||Hindi||100|
|2.||Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|3.||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|4.||Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
Maharashtra State Police SI Reasoning Syllabus
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Space visualization.
- Visual memory.
Maharashtra Police SI (Clerk, Accounts) Mental Aptitude Test Syllabus
- The ability of Adaptability.
- Professional Information (Bc level).
- Police System.
- Public Interest.
- Law & Order.
- Communal Harmony.
- Crime Control, Rule of Law.
- Underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
Maharashtra Police SI Mental Ability Syllabus
- Perception Test.
- Word formation Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Diagrams.
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation.
- The Logical interpretation of data.
- The forcefulness of argument.
- Determining implied meanings.
Maharashtra State Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- HCF LCM.
- Use of Table & Graph.
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Maharashtra Police Department Syllabus For General Knowledge
- General knowledge.
- Indian Languages.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- National/International Awards.
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Maharashtra State Police Sub Inspector Syllabus For Law And Constitution
- Fundamental Rights.
- National Security Issues.
- General Knowledge about Law and Indian Constitution.
- The Aim of Constitution.
- The Principle of Crime Punishment.
- The right of Self Defence.
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Syllabus For General Hindi
- Questions & Answer from the Passage.
- The Title of the Passage.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms Phrases.
Maharashtra State SI Syllabus For Intelligence Quotient Test
- Series Completion.
- Relationship and Analogy Test.
- Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Mathematical Ability Test.
- Arranging in order.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.