Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download JKP Call Letter
- 1.2 Details About JKP SI Executive PET/PST Exam
- 1.3 JKP SI Executive PET/PST Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card
JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card 2017
JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card 2017 is available now to download. Latest news for the candidates who applied for the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Recruitment. Jammu Kashmir Police Department has declared the SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card. All the applied aspirants are advised that download their JKP SI Executive PET/PST Call Letter by visiting the official website.
A huge number of interested and eligible candidates were applied for these posts before the last date. All the applied aspirants are eagerly waiting for JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card 2017. Applied candidates no need to worry about your JKP SI Executive PET/PST Call Letter 2017. In the below section candidates can check the direct link to download the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Hall Ticket 2017.
Download JKP Call Letter
After the written examination was conducted successfully. Aspirants can be taken to the test of PET /PST. The department test your capability whether you are capable or not to work in the police department. Aspirants who are waiting for the Government Job in the state of Jammu And Kashmir may grab these chance. For complete information, candidates can check the entire article. Aspirants can also refer the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Previous Papers on our website.
Details About JKP SI Executive PET/PST Exam
|Name of the Organization||Jammu Kashmir Police Department|
|Name of the Exam||SI Executive PET/PST|
|Interview Call Letter Download Date||Available|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
JKP SI Executive PET/PST Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Candidates can also check JKP SI Executive PET/PST Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Exam Pattern. We suggest the candidates refer this Exam Pattern, by referring these syllabus and Exam Pattern candidates can get the good score in the written test.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male||5’6 minimum||32 (unexpanded)
33 ½ (expand)
Physical Endurance Test
- Long Race: – 1000 meters in 6½ min.
- Shot Put (4kgs):- 14½ feet in 3 attempts.
- Long Race=1600m in 6½ minutes (6 min 30 sec).
- Pushups= 20.
- General Knowledge / General Awareness.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- Analytical Aptitude and Ability.
- Viva Voce/ Physical Assessment – 15 Marks
- The Test will be qualifying in nature, there is no mark given in these tests.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation
- Written Examination
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the JKP SI Executive PET/PST Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on it.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.