Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ITI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About ITI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for ITI Recruitment
- 1.3 ITI Vacancy Details
- 1.4 ITI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 ITI Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 ITI Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 ITI Jobs Salary
- 1.8 ITI Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For ITI Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
ITI Recruitment 2017
Educated Aspirants are invited for the ITI Recruitment 2017. Vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Recruitment 2017 gives a number of jobs under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Now, ITI is ready to hire young and passionate candidates For 65 Asst. Executive Engineer (AEE) and Diploma Trainee positions. Eligible applicants can apply for these ITI Employment 2017 before the Closing Date 28-04-2017. Candidates who wish to work under the Uttar Pradesh state government can check this detailed Recruitment notification and apply accordingly. Interested participants can also check Syllabus For All Government recruitments.
Job seekers who has completed their studies or are either looking for a job change or still unemployed in UP State can go through this latest govt advertisement. ITI has recently published an employment news as ITI Recruitment 2017. Applicants who are looking for the ITI AEE and Diploma Trainee openings can utilize this golden chance. Visit the Official Website www.itiltd-india.com before applying for the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. In this page, we have updated the full information regarding ITI Recruitment 2017.
Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for more updates regarding ITI Recruitment 2017. Age Limit for these vacancies will be between 20 to 30 years as on closing date of the receipt of the application form. Applicants can apply for the ITI Recruitment 2017 directly through the official link or also apply for this advt by using below provided a direct link. Candidates who are eligible can apply for ITI Vacancies.
Details About ITI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI)|
|Post Name(s)||AEE and Diploma Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for ITI Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Available Now
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-04-2017
ITI Vacancy Details
Aspirants who are interested in joining ITI Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Electronics / Electronics & Communication||18|
|Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees|
|5||Electronics / Electronics & Communication||26|
ITI Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Applicants who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these vacancies.
Diploma Engineers: Candidates Should be High School passed or its equivalent with Three years diploma in Electronics or Electronics & communication / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees: Applicants Must have Graduation degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, or Electrical or Mechanical.
ITI Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees)
Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
DT (Diploma Engineers)
Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ WFF/ PWD Candidates applicable as per rules of ITI
ITI Jobs Application fee
Candidates of ITI Recruitment have not to pay nay examination fee through demand draft in favor of ITI Limited, Door Bash Nagar, Rae Bareli has drawn at any Nationalized bank.
- General category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST & Physically challenged category: No Application Fee
ITI Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the ITI organization.
ITI Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for these opening will be based on Written Examination / Personal Interview. Applicants those who qualified in written test they are called for the next rounds.
How To Apply For ITI Recruitment 2017
- Firstly the contenders have to Visit the official website of ITI www.itiltd-india.com
- Now download the application form.
- Then read the instructions in the official notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Upload the photographs and Other required documents.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- Submit the ITI Limited Diploma Trainee (AEE) Application form before the Last Date.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
- Send the hard copy of the filled ITI application form to below given address.
To Dy. GENERAL MANAGER-HR,
ITI LIMITED, SULTANPUR ROAD,
RAEBARELI (UP) ‘ 229 010
We hope that above information is useful and makes the candidate’s job search more simple and clear. So keep in regular touch with us www.recruitmentsyllabus.com and also Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for all latest updates.