Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DRDO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About DRDO Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About DRDO
- 1.3 DRDO Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment
- 1.5 DRDO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 DRDO Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 DRDO Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 DRDO Jobs Salary
- 1.9 DRDO Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
DRDO Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017. DRDO invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for 18 Scientist B Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 07-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be 28 Years as on 29th September 2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About DRDO Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Post Name(s)||Scientist B|
|Number of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defense technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. The organization includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
You Can Also Check
DRDO Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining DRDO Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of the post|
|1||General Candidates||10 Posts|
|2||OBC Category Candidates||05 Posts|
|3||SC Candidates||02 Posts|
|4||ST Candidates||01 Posts|
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 07-04-2017.
- Date of Interview: Last week of May 2017.
DRDO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Radiotherapy Physics, Psychology, Physics, Nuclear Physics in the equivalent discipline.
DRDO Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Age limit: 28 years as on 31-03-2017
- Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
DRDO Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through
- OBC/General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Other category candidates: No Application Fee
DRDO Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
DRDO Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on the interview.
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2017
- Have a quick look at the official website i.e., www.drdo.gov.in
- Click on Notification and Read the notification pdf.
- Eligible candidates can fill in the application.
- After completion of details upload photograph and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee as per the official notification.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Save the Application for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.