Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Chandigarh Police Constable PET, PMT Exam Date And Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 Details About Chandigarh Police Constable Exam
- 1.3 Chandigarh Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 Chandigarh Police Constable Syllabus
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2017
Chandigarh Police Department released the Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Recently the Chandigarh Police Department has announced the 520 vacancies for the Police Constable Posts. Large numbers of aspirants apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable Online Application Form, now those aspirants are looking for Chandigarh Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017.
Many aspirants have applied for these Police Constable jobs in the organization and searching for the process of selection. For the selection of these Police Constable posts, The department of Chandigarh will conduct various tests i.e. physical test, written tests. At first Physical Test (PE & MT) will be conducted on 17th April 2017. Dear candidates the Chandigarh Police Department has released the exam schedule for the Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test for the Constable Posts. The PET and PMT for Male Constable Posts will start from 17th April 2017.
Chandigarh Police Constable PET, PMT Exam Date And Admit Card 2017
Chandigarh Police Department has released a notification to fill vacancies for 520 Police Constable Posts in the month of November. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Chandigarh can start applying for this post. The Police Department of the Chandigarh has recently completed the procedure of the online application for the posts of the constable. And now the department announced the Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2017 on its official site www.chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
Details About Chandigarh Police Constable Exam
|Name of the Organization||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Name of the Exam||Constable|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Now|
Chandigarh Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017
- Written Exam will be of 100 marks.
- Questions will be multiple choice objective type in nature.
- The total duration of exam will be 105 minutes.
- Question paper for constable written test will be available in English, Punjabi and Hindi languages.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer while correct answer will be of 1 mark each.
Chandigarh Police Constable Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Chandigarh Police Constable exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam i.e. www.chandigarhpolice.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the Chandigarh Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.