Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Information About CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates to Remember About CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
- 1.3 Details That Are Mandated For The CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
- 1.4 CG Pre-Pharmacy Test 2017 Examination Pattern
- 1.5 Steps to download the CG Pre-Pharmacy test admit card 2017
CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
Chhattisgarh professional examination board is planning to conduct the pre-pharmacy test 2017. The test is going to conduct on May 11th, 2017 at various examination centers all over the state. So now CG VYAPAM has released the CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017. Candidates who had applied for the CG Pre-Pharmacy exam can download the hall ticket from the below link and also available at official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates who had applied for the exam must download the admit card and need to carry for the examination center. So, Students need to check the credentials that have printed on the admit card. Candidates can also refer CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Previous Papers on our website.
Information About CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
|Name Of The Board||Chattisgarh Examination Board|
|Name Of The Exam||CG VYAPAM Pre-Pharmacy Test 2017|
Important Dates to Remember About CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
Here we are providing overall information about CG Pre-Pharmacy Test 2017. We have given some important dates of CG Pre-Pharmacy Test.
|Name of The Board||Chhattisgarh Examination Board|
|Name of The Exam||CG VYAPAM Pre-Pharmacy Test 2017|
|Application Released Date||24th March 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||15th April 2017|
|Exam Date||May 11th, 2017|
|Date of Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
Details That Are Mandated For The CG Pre-Pharmacy Test Admit Card 2017
- Name of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Parents /guardian name.
- Registration number or hall ticket
- Exam date and exam time.
- Name of the center in which candidate should write the exam.
- A Clear photograph of the student
CG Pre-Pharmacy Test 2017 Examination Pattern
The exam is being conducted for the students who want to complete their graduation in pharmacy. So the exam paper will be according to the previous academics such as all basics of the subjects that you have studied in 10th and +2. We have given the details about the Syllabus exam pattern in the below table.
Chhattisgarh vyapam has offered the allotments for the pharmacy students on the date announced officially. The exam pattern consists of physics, chemistry, biology etc.., based questions. The pre-pharmacy test is totally online based questions for maximum marks of 150 each of the subject carries 50 marks. Candidates will be filtered according to the merit list and performance in the CG Pre-Pharmacy test 2017.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
- The exam will be conducted through online mode according to the ruled by the amrita university.
- The questions will be in multiple choice patterns.
- The total number questions are 150
- Each question carries one mark.
- The total number of marks is 150.
- The questions are derived from the syllabus of 10th, +1 and +2.
- The Exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong question.
Steps to download the CG Pre-Pharmacy test admit card 2017
- Visit the official page cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Select the name of the exam CG Pre-Pharmacy
- Click on admit card 2017.
- Enter your hall ticket number and click on submit button.
- Enter the captcha code given below carefully.
- Save it and take a print of admit card for further reference.
Refer the official website for further information. All the best for the candidates who are going to write CG Pre-Pharmacy Test. And thank you for visiting our website. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly to check more information about Admit cards.