Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment
- 1.4 Bombay High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Bombay High Court Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Bombay High Court Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Bombay High Court Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Bombay High Court Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are waiting for Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2017. Maharashtra Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Bombay High Court has released a notification for 20 Developers, Sr. Officers And Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date i.e.,05-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be as per rules follow below article to get detailed information about these jobs.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Developers, Sr. Officers And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
You Can Also Check
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2||Sr. Officers / Technical Assistant||02|
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-04-2017.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
For Sr./Technical Officers: Applicant with BE / B.Tech. / M.Sc. With Specialization in computer Science / Electronics / IT with 3 years experience.
For All Others Posts: Applicant with BE/B.Tech / M.Sc. / MCA with specialization in Computer Science / Electronics / IT with 3 years experience.
Bombay High Court Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as per rules. Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Bombay High Court Jobs Application fee
There is no application.
Bombay High Court Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
For Sr./Technical Officers: Rs. 39721/- (Per Month)
For Sr. Officers / Technical Assistant: Rs. 26169/- (Per Month)
For Sr. Developers: Rs. 46930/- (Per Month)
For Developers: Rs. 27995/- (Per Month)
Bombay High Court Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on and Interview.
How To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants have to log in to the official login page www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now, Download the Notification available in the recruitment section
- Later, click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the academic qualification, other details.
- Later, Upload scanned copies of all important documents.
- Pay the application fee for the post which you want to apply.
- Finally, Click on submit button to complete the online registration.
- Save the copy of the application form for further reference.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.