Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Check BOM Part Time Sub Staff Syllabus
- 1.2 Brief Details Regarding Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
- 1.3 BOM Part Time Sub Staff Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 Selection Process for the Bank of Maharashtra Professors Exam 2017
- 1.5 Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus for the English Language
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017: Bank of Maharashtra is commonly known as BOM. After successful completion of the registration, officials released the recruitment process. It selects the applicants based on the written test and interview. Applicants who had applied for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff exam must check the Syllabus to attend the exam. So applicants can check the latest Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017 from the below sections. Here we have also provided the Pervious papers and Test Pattern along with the Syllabus. So that applicants can easily download them and start their exam preparation. Willing aspirants can also check the BOM Sub Staff Syllabus and Test Pattern from www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Good news for the candidates who have done Madhyamik (10th Pass). Now, BOM has announced the recruitment notification to fill 450 Part Time Sub Staff Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these vacant posts on or before the last date. As said above aspirants with 10 class as their educational qualifications while age limit is between 18 years to 33 years individuals are eligible to Bank of Maharashtra Part Time Sub Staff openings. Applicants who had applied for the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Part Time Sub Staff vacant jobs can check the syllabus and test pattern on this page. We have also provided the Previous Papers on our web page so willing candidates can check it them at the time of your preparation.
Check BOM Part Time Sub Staff Syllabus
To get qualify in the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff examination applicants need to check subject wise syllabus completely. Without having any ideas about the syllabus people may face a lot of problems at the time of preparation. It is beneficial to the applicants by checking the syllabus and Test pattern to avoid the problems. For that shake of aspirants, we have provided the BOM Sub Staff Syllabus 2017 on this page. Hurry up candidates, start your preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare. Applicants need to prepare according to the weightage of the marks as per the notification. For more details about the BOM Sub Staff Exam Pattern read this article completely.
Brief Details Regarding Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Part Time Sub Staff Posts|
|Number Of Posts||450 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25-06-2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
BOM Part Time Sub Staff Exam Pattern 2017
Aspirants who are going to attend the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam 2017 must check the Tets Pattern to qualify in the exam.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 Hrs|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
- The Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff exam is the Objective Type.
- The question will be asked from the subjects Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry).
- BOM Exam is conducting for 200 Marks.
- The time duration of the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff exam is 2 hours.
- For more details and tips for the BOM Exam keep in touch with us.
Selection Process for the Bank of Maharashtra Professors Exam 2017
Recruitment board of the Bank of Maharashtra will select the applicants based on the recruitment rounds conducted by the BOM. Candidates who got the minimum qualifying marks in the written test are eligible for the next process in the recruitment. BOM will conduct the following test
- Written Examination/ Test.
- Personal Interview.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus 2017
Contenders can go through the given BOM Part Time Sub Staff syllabus for your preparation. It consist of the following subjects
- General Awareness (Banking Sector)
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus for Reasoning
- Input Output.
- Coding Decoding.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking/ Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Coded Inequalities.
BOM Sub Staff Syllabus for General Awareness (Banking Sector)
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Indian Financial System.
- Government Schemes.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Syllabus for the English Language
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para jumbles.
BOM Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- History of Computers
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Logic Gates.
- Number System.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
BOM Part Time Sub Staff Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
Hope above given information is useful and it is only for reference purpose. If any doubt about the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017 or the information provided on this page they can always visit the official web page of the BOM. Applicants are requested to inform us if any problem if you have faced so that we will try to fix them as soon as possible. Keep visiting our web portal to get all other information about the BOM Part Time Sub Staff Recruitment.