Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- 1.4 Bank of Baroda Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Bank of Baroda Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Bank of Baroda Jobs Salary
- 1.8 Bank of Baroda Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Job Seekers!! Don’t miss the chance we are here to inform you latest Bank Vacancies. Recently, Bank of Baroda has released the Recruitment notification named as Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification for 400 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Bank of Baroda Recruitment can utilize this good opportunity. Candidates with Graduation/ Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks (General Category) and 55% marks (SC/ ST Category) as their education qualification are eligible to apply. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for these jobs on online before the Closing Date i.e., 01-05-2017. Age Limit for these vacancies will be between 20 to 28 years.
Bank Of Baroda has decided that to give a large number of jobs for Contenders who are unemployed. So it released a job notification as Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. Bank of Baroda invites online applications for the PO Posts at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. We request applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as application fees, educational qualification, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these Vacancies. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)|
|Number of Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
Job Seekers who are interested in joining Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S. No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 01-05-2017
- Last date for the payment of the application fee: 01-05-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 27-05-2017
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants must have Graduation/ Bachelors Degree with at least 60% marks (General Category) and 55% marks (SC/ ST Category) to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ ST: 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State: 05 years
- PWD-GEN Applicants: 10 years
- PWD OBC Applicants: 13 years
- PWD SC/ ST Applicants: 15 years
Bank of Baroda Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
- General (GEN) applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs. 100/-
Bank of Baroda Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on Written Examination, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview and Make a clear note that the qualified individuals in the first round will be allowed for the further rounds.
How To Apply For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Now, go to the careers tab.
- Click on the ‘BOB Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I’ link.
- Now, carefully read the Notification to get an idea about this recruitment.
- Later, click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the Bank of Baroda Online Form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application as per the category.
- If necessary, upload the necessary documents, photograph, and signature.
- Finally, submit the online application form before the closing dates.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further reference.
Bank of Baroda Official Notification 2017 Download
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.