Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.1 Download APPSC Group I Admit Card
- 1.2 Details About APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Examination Centers
- 1.4 APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2017
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2017: Aspirants, have you applied for APPSC Group 1 Prelims Examination? Here is the important news regarding APPSC Group 1 Prelims Call Letter 2017. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is decided to conduct the Preliminary Examination on 7th May 2017. So download your Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Hall Ticket. Candidates first of all log on to the official web portal that is psc.ap.gov.in to get Group 1 Preliminary exam, Admit Card. Candidates read the complete article to know more details like Exam Date, Syllabus & Pattern of the APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam.
A few weeks back Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification to fill up 78 Group I vacancies. Job seekers who are curiously waiting for Government Jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh have applied for this notification. Andhra Pradesh PSC hires talented and dynamic aspirants for the APPSC group I posts. The commission going to conduct the Group 1 prelims exam on 7th may 2017. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary examination are eligible for the next round that is Mains Exam. APPSC Group I Mains Exam will be conducted on 17th August 2017. APPSC will select the aspirants based on their performance in the prelims and mains exam followed by the interview.
Download APPSC Group I Admit Card
Before going to the examination hall candidates need to carry their APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2017. So applied aspirants can download their APPSC Group I Admit Card through official website or aspirants can download their Hall Ticket at the below-given direct link. As per selection process Group 1 Examinations consists of two Phases i.e. Phase-I: Screening Test (Prelims) and Phase-II: Mains Examination. Candidates prepare well for the Examination to get the good score. Aspirants can also refer APPSC Assistant Director Previous Model Papers through our site.
Details About APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Group I (Preliminary Exam)|
|Number Of Vacencies||78|
|Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Examination Centers
The Main (Conventional Type) Examination will be conducted at the following Four Centres only.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
Aspirants can also check APPSC Group I Prelims Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern.
|1.||Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket
Candidates who are going to appear the APPSC Group I Prelims Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the APPSC Group 1 Prelims Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.