Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download APPSC ASO Call Letter
- 1.2 Details About APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Post
- 1.4 APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Screening Test Exam Pattern
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Screening Test on 9th July 2017 at the various examination center. Candidates who registered for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer 95 posts through online mode can download the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2017 before the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Date. A huge number of candidates have applied for the APPSC ASO jobs 2017. The aspirants are now preparing for the APPSC ASO screening test which is scheduled on 9th July 2017. Applied aspirants can download the APPSC ASO Call Letter.
A few months ago Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification for 95 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer. Now all the applied candidates are curiously searching for the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2017. Applicants can download their APPSC ASO Screening Test Call Letter 2017 from the official site or candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Hall Ticket in the below section.
Download APPSC ASO Call Letter
The Admit Card or Hall Ticket is the very mandatory document and candidates should keep it safely. The candidates can get the APPSC ASO Call Letter from the official web portal that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The selection process will be done by (i) screening Test and the candidates are shortlisted for the next level of the selection process that is (ii) interview level. The applicants should check the latest details of the Previous Papers, Syllabus and the exam pattern from our site.
Details About APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Date Of Call Letter||Available Soon|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
Selection Procedure For APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Post
- Written Exam
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Screening Test Exam Pattern
Aspirants can also check APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Pattern.
|Test type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Screening Test||150||150||150 min|
- The Screening Test consists of 150 multiple choice questions.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- The Duration of the exam will be of 150 min.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.